The G5 Rocket Flex Transmitter is a light weight, impact and water resistant handheld unit equipped with up to fourteen ON/OFF function pushbuttons. The pushbuttons can have a two-step function. It has five configurable Light Emitting Diodes(LED) for machine and status feedback as well as a charge indication LED. The buttons and the LED’s can be configured for a variety of different operations. The unit is powered with three re-chargeable AA batteries which is included separately in the delivery. The associated battery charger is recommended to be used with the unit. The backside has a belt clip for convenient attachment on the operator’s belt.
- 14 one or two-step pushbuttons
- Feedback to 5 light emitting diodes
- Stop function in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 cat. 3, PL d
- Supply: 3xAA re-chargeable batteries
- Operational time: ≤ 120 hours without display, ≤ 40 hours with display
- External holder and battery charger
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- Operating range > 100m / > ~330 ft.
- Operational temperature: -25°C to +55°C / ~ -15°F to + 130°F
- Protection category: IP65
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): 69x213x48 mm / ~2.7×8.4×1.9 in
- Weight: 400 g / ~0.88 lbs. including batteries